Tuesday, March 31, 2009

???

Like always the oh so familiar thoughts-"where do I begin?","where do I go?","will I reach somewhere?".Have covered half the years of my life asking these very questions and the oh so familiar answer still remains - "I don't know...".So why ask?
To say I have seen my full life in these many years seems so true.The shades just change but every colours is a known one.And guess the colours know this for a fact as well and hence with every passing day they try hard to project another shade and in the process keep taking me ,time and again,bach and forth, to the lands once dwelled upon.Is that a good thing?Well that depends.If the realisation that the end would be the ultimate winner,then yes.
How often has mankind resolved that a true mark of beauty lies in complexity and variety.Then why do we shudder at the thought of the same being part of our own?My life can best be compared to the table used as a base for all the spray painting activities at my uncles garage.A new colour with every passing day,only to be revisited by a few from time to time.Which was more beautiful-the table or the finished product?Only one who saw could justify the question.

No comments: